Animation Idea (Help Needed)

I came up with a good idea for an animation while going to sleep, so I got up and jogged it down on a sticky note. I might need some voice acting help so if you would like to be part of that, email me. If you would like to help animate, email me and I will give you the Model Examples.
Email: zaneshaw.home@gmail.com

The Runaway Window

Me and my friend are walking to the library. We got there and we went to the computers. Then I remember I had to show a video to my friend, so I told him as I opened up Chrome. At the top of the window it says Chrome is running. Then Chrome popped out of the screen and started ‘RUNNING’ away. We start chasing it for a bit then it stops (out of breath). Then above the window it says Chrome has stopped ‘RUNNING’. We cheer then open a new tab. It doesn’t work. “Chrome has crashed. Would you like to give feedback to Google?”

Sounds like a fun time, you should go ahead and make it… Have you animated before? I could offer some pointers if you need help, just ask.

I have animated quite a bit but if you have advice, give me some.

That sounds SO funny! Do it!

Are you still needig a voice actor?
I can also teach you some basics of animation like sending you a text or something.

Yes I do! Thank you so much. I will need some help with animation and maybe voice acting.

I have been very busy for a while but I might start now.

I am very busy even now but when i have time i wil help you with your project.