Calling all fellow animators and developers!

The owners liked our page XD.
HEY THERE! I am creating a topic just for people to find and share new ideas. Whether it’s the flash animation or game you wanna make, I hope you can find a perfect idea. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Here’s a new animation i created!
New Project-Aug21-2018-3.20PM.wick (150.4 KB)

An example for a quiz slide show…
New Project-Aug29-2018-12.35PM.wick (87.2 KB)

-Animator

4 Likes

HERE!!! I’m here lets animate

Ok. What ideas do you have?

I am thinking of a racing car animation. The problem is that I am not the best artist.

I’m pretty good at drawing I like mostly simple stick figures tho

4 Likes

I wish I could show you some but I’m a new user

We would get sued by Alan Becker though.

2 Likes

So true, though stick figure animation in and of itself is fair game, so i don’t know if we could, presuming we made it ourselves. . .

Willing to help!
Here

1 Like

I wish I could show you I was inspired by alan Becker but not the same I do mostly frame by frame no tweening witch he mostly uses pose to pose and tweening. and if we use different figures with a different type animations but still following the 12 prinsbles of animation ball-Aug25-2018-12.54PM.wick (12.2 KB) its used in that experiment. we should be fine like we said

1 Like

oh heres one that might get sued

ps its not there cuz its too big

it was about my stick figure named stick meating my computer :computer: it has to crawl and then its safe but then it breaks something :fireworks: then a anti virus puts him back

1 Like

bye for now :v:… ok

Hey… I have an idea. We could try to make some short cartoons. Probably based on this post (just kidding). What characters can you think of?

For the credits:
Director- Animator
Stunts Supervisor- Zion_animator
Legal stuff- ForgeFlarion

1 Like

Cool idea. I wish I listened to youe idea

1 Like

New animator, hoping to do a project with someone, good at drawing stick men and alright at drawing anything else.

Please reply ASAP, i am on most of the time.

Is it too late to submit ideas?

1 Like

Nah, man
That’s for sure.

1 Like

Greetings,
Thank you for the comment. I believe that we could try is a group to make a few short movies.

Kind regards,
Animator

1 Like