I need help please

can someone export this file for me it keeps freezing at merge sound bfml2-3-Jul3-2018-11.27AM.wick (1.1 MB)

@Brunchyr I’m going to look into this tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully, I’ll be able to update the video exporter so this stops happening to everyone!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jc8UTsoVjTISDMGnZPOtrn8Uhc6Katyr Here you go! :smile:

Thank you meem but the thing didn’t work. There is this new glitch that recently started happening with the video exporter where it exports it as a file with nothing in it, it even says 0GB and i think thats what happened to the file you sent. Still Thank you for trying to help and I hope the glitch is fixed soon. (I am the one who really animated the video Brunchy R just sent because we were doing a collaboration)

Ok, cool. I hope you find a way to fix it

@Barfy, do you have other projects that do this or is this happening to everything?

It does that only with projects with sound in them.

The video was supposed to come out yesterday. I hope this weird video exporter glitch gets fixed soon.

Update on this… I have found the issue but haven’t been able to push a fix yet :frowning: @Brunchyr, I’d suggest trying to screen capture the video for now. Sorry this is taking so long.