More Youtube Tutorials on Wickeditor

Hello creators of Wickeditor, I think we need more tutorials on wickeditor showing things like the tools, tweening, and even how to use the Wickeditor forums. Thanks!

1 Like

@Barfy We have a hug list of tutorials that we’d like to make! It’s been tough to find time to put them together since I’m finishing up university, but expect more soon!

2 Likes

Is there Good Tutorials for Motion Graphics

hi @Luxapodular
Your tutorials are great but I think it would also be very helpful to have a user work area to showcase projects and give users examples of help and their projects. This board generates a lot of useful help example and fun projects but they are hard to find so I see people asking similar questions about How-To do things again and again.
Greg

1 Like

Hi all - Just in case you might be interested I’ve created a whole online course on popular learning platform, Skillshare, about using The Wick Editor, which has video tutorials on using the editor drawing tools, Clips, timeline tweening and Javascript coding.

By following the lessons in the class you’ll end up creating and exporting a funky looking animated gif, using only six Monster character pictures, where their heads, bodies and legs show up randomly at regular timed intervals, in a mix and match card game style!

And using my promotional link here: https://skl.sh/3eIkU16 when you sign up to Skillshare, you’ll get access to two months worth of free online learning, which means that during that period you’ll be able to watch and learn something you’re interested in knowing more about, from thousands of their online courses they have to choose from.

Here’s a sneak preview of the class I’m teaching on Skillshare:

1 Like