Tutorial request

Hello, I’d like to ask for a Wick Editor FULL tutorial video, with a tutorial on every single tool there is on the program. That would be really helpful. Hope It’s not a too big request!

-H.

I’ll be looking to put together some more tutorial videos soon! I will post here once I put them together. Look out for the first tutorial releasing toward mid-late January!

1 Like

Hey @Hanga_H, I just made my first new tutorial (With many more to come).

What do you think about it?

1 Like

new name for the wick ghost?

@Ram_S_45 Their name is “Flashy” :slight_smile:

I know I already asked this on the youtube channel, but I’m having trouble with audio.Are you able to make a tutorial on the audio? @Luxapodular

@WalkerAnimatesWeekly, sorry it’s taking me so long. We’ve had quite a bit going on this week!

Don’t worry, I know how it feels…

@WalkerAnimatesWeekly I was about to work on the sound tutorial and realized that there are A BUNCH of bugs with sound. I’m going to try and fix those to get the tutorial out tomorrow.

1 Like

@Luxapodular Are you able to make a tutorial on clips?I don’t fully understand how to use them.

@WalkerAnimatesWeekly yep, it’s on my list of tutorials to make!

@Luxapodular can you help me with something
im trying to make walls in game but i don’t know how to whenever i control my character it always goes out of the frame

also i need to know how to make a character interact with something like if i move my character to a door i want it to go to another frame

1 Like