Wick version 0.14.1 is live!
This update is mostly fixes for sounds, tweens, and other timeline stuff.
Try these changes at http://wickeditor.com/wick-editor
- Fixed sounds playing all the way through even when preview is paused
- Fixed sounds not playing if preview is started in the middle of a sound
- Frame sounds can now be chosen in the inspector
- Adding a sound to a frame stretches the frame to fit the sound
- Fixed keyframes not being automatically added when objects are moved
- Added copy/paste tweens
- The timeline is now resizable
- Made drag handle on layers look better
- Newly added segments to paths are now smoothed when they are created (makes shapes look slightly better)
- Fixed ‘undefined’ showing up on some tooltip of inspector icons
- Cleaned up inspector icons and right click menu for tweens
Please post any issues you have with the new update here!