Add LukeTools permanently using this Chrome extension

I mean the keyboard shortcut to open the dialog!

image
You mean this.
image

1 Like

Oh. I want it. (If LukeTools is inactive, can someone else do it?_)

Uhh, okay?

wake up luke can you please do it now or whatr are you on

If you tell me why its important I can. But you must also know that I have a day job. I only work on LukeTools in my spare time.
Also what letter do you need it to be.

ctrl+shift+l

Are you using the chrome extension? The code needs to be added to many places - So I need to know what one is opening the LT for you.

yup also add it to the wickobj and the javascript bridge

Refresh and try it now

I was the happiest little timmy when I saw this, THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH (●♡∀♡)

I have a little nitpick with how the skewing preview, it randomly doesn’t show

And also when you export gif it doesn’t work (I also tried the luketools version of the exporter, doesn’t work mp4 does tho)