Animation, game,drawing

https://youtu.be/sjYGiny_r7A
Heres mine

1 Like

Why do posts telling people not to plagiarize get hidden this forum is messed up and the @moderators should do something about it

1 Like

yeah, who was the guy who got plagiarized

1 Like

@anon85487110 got plagiarized

1 Like

probably because we get the point itā€™s plagiarized we donā€™t really need 10 replies just pointing out a fact that has been repeated numerous times before

3 Likes

Then why did the mods hide ALL of the posts saying that somebody plagirized another person?

Maybe the mods donā€™t want to expose that person, and send him a private message instead?

I mean, it would sound reasonable to do so, and if you think about it, maybe jackwicks did give that person permission to use his animation?

2 Likes

i worked very hard on that animation

i did not give permission

1 Like

@anon85487110 may be upset. So I got a PM of a moderator (not gonna list the name), and told I was fine. I donā€™t know why it was flagged. I wasnā€™t bullying, because I know the rules.

For #site-feedback

#site-feedback
In the rules, there should be a rule called ā€œRule (number): Do not plagurise someoneā€™s work.ā€

4 Likes

@Crafter_Flance
It was me and you are free to tell. There is nothing to hide. We use PMs to avoid public discussions and to not keep filling the topics with non-related conversations between 2 members.

All,
We are working with this issue in the background. We donā€™t need that many replies about the same issue. Instead of replying was BSA15 already wrote, please use the flag button.

This topic should keep open for Animation, game, drawing.

Regards,
Jovanny

4 Likes

Made another gif :

2 Likes

oh dearā€¦

1 Like

By the way here are the wick files of my animation. Feel free to edit/use as long as you credit me :
Man Falling Off.wick (56.0 KB)

1 Like
1 Like

that was a really good animation congrats

2 Likes

I have an animation, it is based on the grinch

Wick File

grinch.wick (772.0 KB)

3 Likes

it has a weird glitch with the vcam in the beginning though

1 Like

so cool animations!!! i am so so jealous

What is going on? Iā€™m confused. Good animation though.

1 Like