Another version of the BFDI Wick Editor Asset Pack is here! Now with a few backgrounds and, most importantly, mouths from the first 2 seasons! This includes most of Spongy’s and Pen’s mouths. If you’ve followed the last 3 versions, you know the drill, no credit needed. See you sometime next month with Version 5!
Where’s the assets??
he forgot to put the link
I just now realized I forgot to put the link :(
Sorry about that, I was pretty tired while making the post so I uploaded it as soon as I made the description. Here’s the google drive link:
hopefully I didn’t make any mistakes while making the asset pack itself.
Again, sorry for forgetting but I’ll try to remember to put the assets into the post next time.
Thanks for letting me know about my mistake, @Flipaclip_Master & @DanteMations ! :]
I feel so FISHHH
Welcome to the forums! May you not go off-topic. (as it seems you’re doing)
This topic was last interacted with over 109 days ago. The little display window showing how your comment will appear will try to dismay you from posting like that. It is recommended to not post on old topics without giving something to it.
It wont let me import it
Hey, this topic is more than one year old. I would recommend doing some more research and try to stay up to date with the new BFDI assets there are now, for example there’s mine, that includes all the BFDI + TPOT contestants! Also, they’re vector, which means you have the freedom to modify them as much as you want. TPOT + BFB Assets :)