Collab: Small rhythm game + mod

thanks :slight_smile: btw I still can’t edit some of my posts idk why.

That’s beyond me.

I understand.

Hello everybody so I finished a minor update or idk if it’s minor bcs I’ve been working on this update for a long time, for now there are only 3 songs available because I’m still making the menu enjoy.

https://www.filemail.com/d/ifasuaggtczkmug here it will only work for 7 days

hey @Jordy can this be used for any mods to this game?

If you mean that you want to make a mod for this game then yes go ahead

ok what I mean is if anyone can post a mod of this or @pumpkinhead’s version to this post.

this is a mod for pumpkinheads game, forgot to say.

I know I was just wondering if other people can upload their mods to this post (if so you would have to add an extra “s” to the end)

I acctualy can’t update it because theres something wrong with this

But yeah you can post them here

ok, here is my engine for people to mod and play https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TIarOtQea-bK8CoQZ0glNjVpPnIx__u-/view?usp=sharing. how to mod: to mod and make new songs you must first make a song and download it into the wick editor with this button Screenshot 2022-02-09 3.03.22 PM (1) then rename it and put song: and then the name (this is important). then go to the editor and press play, then type in the name of your song without the “song:” at the begining Screenshot 2022-02-09 3.07.05 PM (1). then click load audio and click the play button on the side to listen to it. but now you need notes. go to the screen on the side and scroll to the top with the up arrow key and click on the sections shown to add notes.
Screenshot 2022-02-09 3.07.05 PM (2)
when your done go to the top and listen to the song. some notes may need to be moved a little. then click “export json” to copy the song to your clip board. then copy and paste the copied json into the default code of one of the song frames (make sure to delete the existing song first or it’ll throw you an error) or you can make a new song frame and character for the song. then play the song to try it out. if you need any help or you are confused by something then let me know and I will try to help. edit: in the editor you may need to change the amount of space between the notes and the bpm of the song, I recommend the lowest distance between notes and 120 bpm, but you may change that if you want.

Hey do you still have the wick or html file for this project?

there may be some things up above but if you go to Small rhythm game you can find mine, @pumpkinhead, and @8bit’s engines

I haven’t been working on this project, last time I did was in november or october 2021, I know the time for this collab to end is close.

this is my engine https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TIarOtQea-bK8CoQZ0glNjVpPnIx__u-/view?usp=sharing

may i join?.

maybe Idk if this is going on anymore, you can make a mod or another engine if you want to tho

I will release the latest wick file I have. And yes @Goal_Family_Two you can join

thank you!