Crafting Fighters Main Discussion

ill be supervisor and normal

Alright.
bottom text

the collab is still up and running, so we don’t need another post. trio (i think it was trio) made a new post already with the files backed up.

we don’t need a 4th leader either, 3 is definitely enough, if not too much.

if you’re copying forum fighters to make a different, that is fine, at least for me, but i’d like to point out the irony…
Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 4.38.57 PM
you complain that nitro is copying you, but you’re completely copying off of butt’s idea. sure, he’s suspended, but that idea is his.

I know, I am (not really) copying him.

and out of curiosity, how will the game work? (i’m not gonna join but i just wanna know.)

The people (that joined) will fight you, and you are just a white player fighting too!

always ask me first. i need more specifics about what i’m gonna be doing, how i’m shown, etc.

and what does this mean:

Not racism, not really like this image

um ok. while i prefer you don’t use me because i’m not planning on joining the collab, i suppose you can include me. i don’t wanna be a bad guy plez im a gud boi (if this rule is unfair to you, sorry, but that’s my rules)

edit: since it seems like i’m just a white-filled character, i actually ask you don’t really include me…? with a white fill color i’m completely indestinguishable anyway.

Alright, but can you be a leader on the fight thing?
Edit:

Your not a white character. image do you think this is a white character? lol?

i’d rather not be in a thousand places, many of which i probably don’t know about…

also, question:

why me? out of everyone you could’ve chosen (yourself, luca, etc) you chose me. i’m not that smart, i’m not an admin. is there a reason you chose some random guy on the internet instead of someone like yourself or someone who actually has powers like luca or jovanny?

3+ people already feature me. someone made a picture story with me and hanzoh, someone made a game with me as a main character, adante pon featured me in the beginning of a clip in his youtube video. I’m not all that special, am i??

i mean, the fact that people bothered to put me in is kinda nice, but i should always be the one deciding if I’m in or not.

Well, I am asking other people too.

when i said white-filled character, the way you implied and showed a pic of a player that’s literally white, i thought my player was just my character but everything colored white.

where? i wanna see it

sry i had to do church

Now, I am gonna take a break, you guys plan because I’m gonna make a video on my other YouTube channel

i dont remember, it existed at some point. maybe the person who made it is one of the ones that got banned.

Yes, they did get banned

Also, Baron I guess it’s b/c ur character looks perfect & basic at the same time, that’s why a lot of ppl are using it.

(Perfection is key)

makes sense. maybe putting together a simple enough character made me easy to use as a character in animations, games, etc.

Kinda.

bottom text