Crusade: A stickman Animation

yup. I’d also like to know it

1 Like

The video discrption says 1 month of work and Edited, with WeVideo I think. and the animation is made with Wick Editor

Yo, Guys!

Thanks for liking Ep. 1.

My birthday is this Sunday, May 9th, 2021 and so I am releasing Fruits Season 2 Episode 1(A funny cartoon) and also Crusade Episode 2!!! \

I’ll post the link soon!!

Pranav

2 Likes

It is all made using the Wick Editor!

Happy early birthday :man_dancing:t4: :confetti_ball:

Here is the video of Crusade Episode 2

Enjoy!

1 Like

@Pranav_Diddi Collab sometime?

I would really love to collab, but the problem is that I did this through school chromebook and I don’t know how I am supposed to collab. Any idea?

1 Like

You too could make a plan like you see what you and @Watrmeln do and just do it in school and after you did it you just write in down in a list or something and @Watrmeln would do the same thing when he have time

eh i dont think a collab would work out

Hey Guys!

Pranav’s here!

So i hope you watched and liked Crusade so far, so if you could just pls subscribe to my channel(except the ones who already subscribed) it would be great since you would know when the next episode is coming out and news and it gives me motivation to make more!

Thanks and See ya!
Pranav

1 Like

why did you remove crusade 2? I didn’t get to see it and it’s a pretty good animation

1 Like

Hi Guys! I’m making a movie/ well short film I guess on the funny series called Fruits! For now I can say is that the story revolves around Apple, who gets Covid-19.

2 Likes

Sounds epic I can’t wait so see it

You guys!

I made this small and pretty quick demo game I hope you like it!

file:///home/chronos/u-b7f8d3310826cdb02b148b16d94e064a70410b1a/MyFiles/Downloads/TARGET_%20ACQUIRED%20(Demo)10-25-2021_20-30-38.html

1 Like

You need to share the file it self not the site

1 Like

Hey guys…

I know I haven’t uploaded a lot of videos recently since in-person school is on the go, so I have to deal with school, homework and this, but don’t worry…I will still upload videos, but a bit delayed…I guess. Until then…it would be great and helpful if you share my channel/ videos with your friends and tell them to subscribe as well(you/they won’t regret it) because it will give me more motivation/ energy to make more videos! Plus…I am getting much better at animations!

Pranav

Hey!

I’m currently working on a Fruits episode and it is epic!

I improved on my animation skills and took it to the next level! Here is the poster of the animation I am currently working on!

6 Likes

Hey guys!

Pranav here…again.

It’s been a long time again and I got some good and bad news…

The bad news is that My animation Case Closed has been terminated because I have planned to use my friends as voice actors, but they never took it seriously, so sorry about that…

The good news is that I am back doing Crusade! I feel like I won’t do the whole series thing like make Episode 3,4,5 and so on cuz that’s too much work…I’ll just end this thing in an episode or two so here is a sneak peek of what I am working on…

Sorry about the bad news, but thanks for “Crusading” with me…so far!

Pranav

3 Likes

Hey guys!
So continuing from the post above, I have released the First Look of Crusade on my youtube channel:
Crusade Teaser

It will be released sometime around September 2022!

2 Likes