🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Firey

figure it our yourself but all I can say it’s not s2 nor s3

then it HAS to be season 1

you sure?
.

yeah because wait

nanimate Insanity Season 1, Episode 8 (“4Seeing the Future”)

nope dicsect the frames 1 by one look for the number of votes and you’ll find out which one it is

season 1 crappy anivresy ep 12

original or remaster you’ll never know

ez s1 because firey didnt talk to mephone and there was never a shop

how do y’all get the dang to look so good

what wydm?

I’m talking about the boy that draw a fire how did he do it

its just skill mi backo

oh ok is so cool bro like bro

here is the Firey assetMy Project8-31-2026_7-11-39.wick (57.4 KB)

ok bet thanks bro

OMG THAT IS SOOO COOL BUT WHO WINS MayOlu or LRG6YTOSC idk

1 Like

yo may can u make the rig for the assets too?

1 Like

also heres what i madeII remastered asset pack8-31-2026_15-36-44.wick (109.6 KB) the rig base was not made by me it was made by lrg

bro I idk how to do that no more sorry well I’ll try