Forum Fighters: Rewritten (Discontinued)

Screenshot_4 the red machine is vs coop mode if you know what the physics for fancy pants is like than thats what i wanna know is it gonna be fancy pants physics

1 Like

i guess its dystopia

idk

Unfortunately, no.
Bsa, you have yet to prove yourself but the possibility of you having a character is not out of the question

OST (By me) Map
Reflections Dystopian city
Jazz Improv No 1 and no 2 Black and white/CRT
Jungle Theme Jungle

they guess you should remove that if I’m not going to be in the game

is anyoune working

What about me, What can i do to prove myself (options i have now)

are my osts proof for me?
Reflections
Jazz Improv No 1 and no 2|
Jungle Theme

1 Like

I do wanna help. I dont care if I get a character but if i do I would be happy

also I dont really know what to do

Also, the reasn the first collab failed was because it started out as everyone collabing until sometime in september when the thing spit into 2 parts the people on the other parts were not collaborating with the people on the other part slowly turning into a very big arguement

I promise I can help I just need something to do

also this collab is falling into two groups of people

First @BSA_15 this collab is in waiting for baron please have patience for his work, plus you are still a member

As for the other 3 of you, again we’re simply going to wait for baron to finnish everything we are coming up with now is in preparation, and is not confirmed

1 Like

Ok, Waiting game. Will stay put and notify if i have ideas

1 Like

@gamer_boi, @Watrmeln, and anyone else who is wondering what to work on:

I finished parts 1 and 2. I am going to do part 3 when I have time.

But before I continue working, I’d like to point out that currently, we have 2 character clips that go to 2 players. Each character clip has 1 character inside. So my question is: We have 2 options.

option 1, easier but more storage needed

we make multiple character clips and hide away the unused ones during gameplay.

for example, if we have 5 character clips with 2 players, 2 characters will be used and we hide the 3 unused ones

option 2, harder but less storage needed

we put all the characters inside both clips, going to a different part of the clip to show different players.

for example, having 5 characters with 2 players means we have 2 identical clips with all 5 character animations inside, one after another. we have to send the correct character information to the players. we also have to make the correct animations play. and when there are 2 of the same character, it will be hard to know who controls who.

here is the list of parts.

1 Like
  • Option 1 (More Space)
  • Option 2 (Less Space)

0 voters

you used the firs option in the first version and I like rhat idea more

sorry for my bad spelling