Game - Space Rush

you made it in 1.18 because that was the latest version when you made the game

1 Like

You are right… maybe, the last version in when I published a game… I’m making a lot prototypes, but i haven’t released them. I try not to rush anything, so the end product could be more robust and with good graphics/ and quality (you know, with less bugs).

im always here if you need art

2 Likes

I think, what I need the most is time… I have a full time job, and I can only develop things in my free time… which is more complicated when you have a family ;) but thank you for the offer, I will consider it when I need it.

1 Like

@Jovanny i cant play the game there is suddenly a screen which says try again with controls so wht do i do

1 Like

can’t you click “try again” in the middle of the screen?

BrickStar’s Rating

Age Rating

Rated 0+ so everyone can play it but recomadtion is 4-5

Why 0+

The game won’t have much Violence and it is easy to play but I recommend Playing it from the age 4+ Because of the Shooting aspect and also kids from the age 1-3 Probably don’t understand whats going on

Quality Rating

EX for Excellent! The game is VERY good (Like all of your games be ready for me EX and P’s !!!)

Why EX

The game Offers Great Visuals and The gameplay is fun and addicting!
Also, The sounds are good and the game is one of The best Wick Games!!

FeedBack

good things:

-Visuals
-Gameplay
-Sounds
-Graphics

Things that could be Improved on

-Sharing with the wickfile
(My Problem where I couldn’t play the game Instant GameOver)

I think nearly everything is good when I find more things that could be improved on, i will Edit this Post to share my FeedBack

:grey_question: Infos about the Rating

1 Like

Won’t click; same issue.

I bet it’s because 1.19 screwed it up… at least the one on Newgrounds still works.

1 Like

I can’t follow the NewGrounds link.

I’ll updated next month probably to make it work with 1.19.4
(I might add powerups and performance updates)

1 Like

Here is an updated version that works on 1.19.3 and 1.19.4
SpaceRush8-7-2021_17-57-53.wick (1.6 MB)

I recommend it to use it using version 1.19.4, since that version of the editor manages the PC memory better.

I have also converted all the in-game asteroids into pngs, so you will have better performance when multiple asteroids are at the same time on the screen moving and rotating…

Enjoy!

4 Likes

cool this version works… in 1.19.3 (not yet 1.19.4 found) => how is the code made? thx

Try it from here… Jovanny's Wick Space

can you please upload the html file i cant acces wick files and can someone help me with that too??

can someone tell me how can i access a wick file

Hi @Someone, welcome to the forums!

1. Open the editor
  2. Click the “open” button in the top right of the screen and select the file, or drag the file into the editor

Let us know if it doesn’t work

hey your game doesnt work! I click start and it sends me straight to game over. Maybe theres a glitch or somtehing?? check it out please

1 Like

Why do I die instantly when I press start???

Try to run it on version 1.19.4: