Glitches & Bugs

Glitch:

Well, here’s a graphics problem I have:
Untitled_ Nov 14, 2020 5_42 PM
If you guys can’t tell by the gif, that leaf looks really weird. It’s colors change oddly whenever I pan or move the object in any way. Here’s a more clear gif:
Untitled_ Nov 14, 2020 5_50 PM
This glitch definitely has to do with the fill bucket
(I actually found this glitch before, & I know how to make it happen)

Other thing:

I ran a Wick project with a different site, and that site seemed to have found a reference error. I tried with multiple HTML files exported from Wick, and I kept finding this reference issue when I change the size of my window:
Screenshot 2020-11-12 at 4.40.23 PM

It might be an unnoticed HTML export bug that might grow in the future, I don’t really know because my knowledge of HTML is lower than sodium-potassium chilled 500 nanokelvin, and the project seems to work all right, so apologies for mentioning this isn’t a bug or anything important.

A Problem:

Selecting an object, unselect it, then select the brush tool, and click ctrl Z, then you’ll go back a step with the brush tool, and it’ll look this awkward:
Untitled_ Nov 14, 2020 6_00 PM

Sincerely,
Hamzah Alani

3 Likes

that’s a lot to take in. my guess is that the fill bucket is causing something, which is probably most people’s guesses. another reason could be related to stuff like invisible NaN path shenanigans, like this:

Oh yeah, I’ve seen that before on my chess project when moving the pieces around in the editor, except it was gray instead of white. Probably because that’s the background color.

1 Like

W8
there was a bug were the console would freak out and there were errors randomly
and it happens without writing a code

was the error something like this?

So this bug stems from the old fill bucket. (We had to revert to the old fill bucket as the new fill bucket still had some major bugs. This should be fixed once we can clean up those bugs in the fill bucket.

for me, in 1.18 if i ever clicked the fill bucked it would crash wick editor