How to make physics

bit first i need to make a rigid body

does this count?

sure! ima see it
i pressed control + u and i saw the code your really talented!!!
but i maybe can use wind

wait
what does control u do

Not all devices have this shortcut, but what it does is open the source code of the active tab

This is the same as making a right click and selecting “View Page Source” in a tab.
Another way to view a page’s source is to add “view-source:” before the link in the address bar
(works in chrome, idk about other browsers)

Example:

This page’s link:

This page’s source:

(Paste links in address bar)

If you try this on an html version of a wick project, though, you still won’t be able to see the actual code of the wick file (until you translate the injected wick project data)

very impressive code!
As to your question: well… can you spawn angels? If not… :grinning:

ummmm
What does that mean?

1 Like

My Forum NEED HELP

hm, I was trying to make a joke, but jokes about THIS subject are flagged. Too bad :frowning:
Happy to see your code, lets move on.

1 Like

The system automatically flags post that contains some words… I think “g_o_d” is one of them.

anyone have code?

code for what

the physics

the collision physics like a movable block

i have a platformer with movable blocks
platformer engine3-9-2022_18-26-28(1).wick (4.1 KB)
its not done yet

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation; I was allready sitting in a corner, weeping uncontrollably :rofl:
Funny that you could utter THE word, as long as you put the underscores in it…
Reminds me of the tax-code: bad for the ones following the rules, easy to circumvent.

Anyway, glad you explained!

thanks i ma try to add the physics in it like when its pushed to the side the heavier part of it makes it fall

i would add physics later

https://forum.wickeditor.com/t/physics-engine-demo/8908/3

i made a little physics engine for characters and stuff so yeah

i made a little example what ima saying

and i also will torcher me with code so thanks now i learned collision and grav thanks! and
physics bro every of you guys are an epic gamer and epic coder but iam not an epic gamer