I need help please(stick figures)

I haven’t even started ;-; I dont really have an excuse for why I haven’t started other than finishing projects up. Im going to make it now

@bob2 please make it a video and make sure the tutorial can be applied to all animation software(krita, flash, blender, and etc.

Dude I’m using a school computer you really think I can Acess that rn

srry I didn’t know

@bob2 u done man

Here’s how to make a epic cool stickfigure in wick editor:

Yo, I’m back what did I miss

the port to the laptop i was using broke so i couldn’t plug it in and it was indefinitely dead

@bob2 did u lose the tutorial files

yes sadly, Ill make another one

@bob2 np man

@bob2 are you done with the tutorial

tell if this helps and if it doesn’t I can make a better one that goes into more detail on movement combined with making them
rushed tutorial8-27-2026_23-25-20.wick (72.8 KB)
@F1reAce

the size used for the figures on the line tool was 24 if that helps in any type of way

Kinda looks like he’s trying to escape lowk