(OLD) Is there a way to use older versions of the wick editor?

This might be useful if there is a bug that happens with an update

I know about the legacy editor but I would like to use any version that’s been released

3 Likes

alpha.wickeditor.com is an old domain after switching to editor.wickeditor.com. It takes you back to 1.14, 3 (major) updates ago as of now.

1 Like

Thanks for the link!

what is the legacy editor anyways? Is it a older version or some kind of alt?

It’s an older version. You can use it at legacy.wickeditor.com

ok thanks! Btw who are even you? Are you in the club?

what club?

legacy (n.) / ˈle-gə-sē /: denoting or relating to software or hardware that has been superseded but is difficult to replace because of its wide use.

it took me 5 minutes trying to make it look like an actual dictionary entry lol

also i would advise you to not reply to old topics, especially topics that are 3 months old

Not sure what the club is. Maybe they were expecting an answer from a school club member or whatever.

so now the Real question is, is the alpha version of wick older or legacy?

legacy is the older one

¯_(ツ)_/¯ Amination and game making

oooh ok ty, btw when is wick editor actrually made? Like when was legacy made?

idk it’s at least as old as this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdbKivMvm8o

oh ok lol thanks

first, can you remove my name? i know it’s not a big thing but just get rid of it please

second, i have no idea who you are. you don’t need to tell me here but just know that i don’t know you.

i didn’t know you were talking about my club, there’s a really good chance that somewhere in the world, there’s an animation club too. i suggested you were from “a school club” because that’s the most likely place a club would be, at least off the top of my head.

you know what, it’s already too late.
that is my real name and my nickname is baron. that’s it. just please call me baron.

and pls remove my real name it doesnt matter at thsi point but plsdkfjsldkfj

@Hamzah_Al_Ani like in the blockquote

Ok then, Baron :+1:

Hello Unpossiblegaming