Let’s Funk - Collab

hows this. its just a concept

Coming along nice! He needs a name, personality and maybe some more detail, also make him a little less fat if yknow what i mean, and maybe some out-of-chair poses, it’s a bit stereotypical.
Also did some work on arrangement! (Not Done)

nice job. how does sevon gamer sound

I was thinking like an actual name and a pseudonym. How about
Real: Wade
Nick: Sylycon (Like silicon)

thats beter that’ll do for now

hows this

I changed it

green seems wack, take a good look at tankman and see if you can sort of make something in the spirit of that, but not an exact copy!

its sopposed to be blond

also earlier on this topic you made a form for people to apply for a spot in sevonix and I asked if I can I have access to the form to see who applies and you havn’t replied

Since i used MS forms and not Google forms, i’m not sure i can, however if you get discord i post new applications for review on the sevonix server.

I’m leaving development of this game. Sorry.

and this is why i try to avoid big group things
A month later everyone drops out, i have to stop it and it’s just that I can’t really continue doing this.
I may quit too, as it’s boring without people to help and do more.

I was never a part of it in the first place anyway

I know, but you have definitely helped, and you can be day 5 too cause we literally have almost nobody to do that. Also if you do wanna be day 5 plz tell me

1 Like

I think I’ll wait until 1.20

1 Like

Makes sense
d3prototype3-17-2021_20-03-16.wick (2.3 MB)
If you want you can help sync songs in preparation for 1.20, I’m working on mine, you don’t even have to code it’s just copypasting arrows

1 Like

I think we should make a horror game

If you want we can add some scary bg fx for your level, like in fnf week2
and if you want just suggest it in the sevonix server.

1 Like

also if you can draw some poses of your character (Still, Left, Right, Up, Down) and maybe an MP3 of one of your songs (I love jazz improv 2 so i would like that but you don’t need to) if you wanna be day 5.

1 Like