Let’s Funk - Collab

also earlier on this topic you made a form for people to apply for a spot in sevonix and I asked if I can I have access to the form to see who applies and you havn’t replied

Since i used MS forms and not Google forms, i’m not sure i can, however if you get discord i post new applications for review on the sevonix server.

I’m leaving development of this game. Sorry.

and this is why i try to avoid big group things
A month later everyone drops out, i have to stop it and it’s just that I can’t really continue doing this.
I may quit too, as it’s boring without people to help and do more.

I was never a part of it in the first place anyway

I know, but you have definitely helped, and you can be day 5 too cause we literally have almost nobody to do that. Also if you do wanna be day 5 plz tell me

1 Like

I think I’ll wait until 1.20

1 Like

Makes sense
d3prototype3-17-2021_20-03-16.wick (2.3 MB)
If you want you can help sync songs in preparation for 1.20, I’m working on mine, you don’t even have to code it’s just copypasting arrows

1 Like

I think we should make a horror game

If you want we can add some scary bg fx for your level, like in fnf week2
and if you want just suggest it in the sevonix server.

1 Like

also if you can draw some poses of your character (Still, Left, Right, Up, Down) and maybe an MP3 of one of your songs (I love jazz improv 2 so i would like that but you don’t need to) if you wanna be day 5.

1 Like

Can I just be squarie?

OHHH i forgot we can do cameos from other games! Sure though i need to draw her with a mic and poses
Also if you can’t find the audio of JI2 that’s fine, but if you give audio make sure it’s a small format (prob mp3)

1 Like

you can just download it

How Exactly?

Actually after giving it some thought I don’t really want to be a part of this game

It’s just been really toxic lately. Sorry

Well i’ve been trying to steer it around and progress development. I’ve been having a hard time and i just can’t make this happen.

im going to get on the discord server soon. so @Watrmeln can you reply your discord username? so I can freind you

1 Like