Lets make a rpg game

What are the odds?, I just published a tutorial about something similar…

Tutorial

https://youtu.be/EDAfQRHKxXU

1 Like

eh i just wanted to make a rpg game. your tutorial only shows the fight though

• animator
  • coder
  • supervisor
  • other

0 voters

then we’ll make the character when everyone has voted if your supervisor you look over work and help with everything ill start on the main character.

alright ill just do the game myself

the video isnt really very helpfull i still dont know how to activate the attack

Its ok, I don’t expect everyone can follow it, but at least if you go little by little, you should be able to make it work… here an example…

Regards,

• Jovanny

ha ha the example is me

wait its just that you wan it to be an rpg gun you can do the same code that jovanny made and edit the timeline of the rpg its that simple

and Jovanny is doing his best ever he tries to figure codes and stuff he spends days OK so his TUTORIALS ARE HELPFUL

i finnished the game i dont know if it would be called an rpg game though here it isMy Project2-8-2021_10-41-43.html (3.0 MB) what should we call it

1 Like
  • the legend of bob
  • bob the adventurer
  • other

0 voters

if you pick other please tell me the name you pick. P.S. i called the player bob

if you picked other please rely to me what you want the na

the legend of bob wins

i fixed it the legend of bob2-9-2021_9-47-37.wick here’s a html the legend of bob2-9-2021_9-49-08.html (3.0 MB)

1 Like

i have created a acheivements page and a secret boss.
the legend of bob2-10-2021_8-21-23.wick the legend of bob2-10-2021_10-10-55.html (3.1 MB)

i fixed them up
the legend of bob2-10-2021_15-34-58.wick
the legend of bob2-10-2021_15-35-14.html

maybe people were just busy with other things. You can’t just expect people to always reply back to you.

I helped with the tutorial, and it worked… regardless… I’m happy!

i found the secret boss but there is a bug every time i go to the credits or the achievements the canvas moves so can you fix that

ill try to

the legend of bob2-11-2021_11-15-44.wick (874.3 KB)
the legend of bob2-11-2021_11-17-04.html (3.2 MB)
made a more move-y title screen1