Path Cursor: Legacy vs post ver 1.0

Love the new features overall (THANK YOU).

I do miss being able to add or remove points (nodes) by using Ctrl key to remove or clicking on new curve to add a new point (node). Basically it was a bezier curve. The new versions seems to not allow you to add or remove points (i did see there would be a video tutorial dedicated to the path cursor…so maybe i missing something…but i tried all keyboard keys and combinations).
The new version(s) have a nice feel (almost like Flash), bending curves or moving corner points with out using bezier handles, but no way to add or remove points…

Hi @T_Imperotta, welcome to the forum!

We definitely want to add these features back in. We will most likely either add a few options to the regular cursor, or potentially add back in the pen tool to allow this type of work! (We miss being able to add/remove points too…)

These additions will most likely come toward the end of the 1.17 update, or in the 1.18 update.

Thanks for the suggestion, and for using Wick Editor!

3 Likes

Thank you for taking time to reply. :)
I look forward to the update(s).

1 Like

I was messing with the test version (1.19) of Wick and noticed you put the pen tool options back in (bezier options to add/delete points and move one side of the nodes by holding shift key down).
THANK YOU!!!
And I do like all the other features added too. :)

2 Likes