2.make sure its a html file so weahn voteing starts voters can play the project
3.it has to have the s.s ninjoe charicter
4.have fun
ok
due date 5-20-2021
begin towday so go

Including more info would be helpful
I know this is a contest, but here’s what you can include:

1. Topic: What is this contest mostly about?
  2. Time Frame: When do submissions end?
  3. Submission Requirements: What does someone need to join your contest?
  4. Project Requirements: What can we submit? File format?
1 Like

well this topic is for wehan i do comatishon

sorry, not sure what you mean. is this topic for a competition? and what does s.s. mean? if it’s a competition, make sure you explain the rules clearly in the first post.

1st of all s.s means side to side 2nd this is who can make a s.s game so its kinda a game jam so rulls are simple no 1. inaproprat content
2.make sure its a html file so weahn voteing starts voters can play the project
3.it has to have the s.s ninjoe charicter
4.have fun
ok

please turn this into collab.

i cant i tryed

edit: actually, there’s a new topic with the correct details. @Jovanny you can probably close this one.

old reply

ok, i’ll change it for you. (edit: for some reason i can’t. @Hamzah_Al_Ani can you try?)

just please edit the first post and fill in the correct details for a collab. yes, this is a contest and not a collab, but i think you are supposed to fill out the collab form anyway.

The post needs to originally be a collab so they need to make another one if a topic is originally not a collab then it can’t be changed to a collab no regulars can change it either.

There’s something new now with collabs, where if you make a collab post, it doesn’t get posted to public until a mod approves it.

That’s probably why we can’t change the category of this thread to collabs (because it’s already posted)

yo guys i have a collab hear collab s.s game jam