[tryouts ended] Forum fighters control room (CLOSED)

Welcome to the control room !
This is where I mlgcoolguy_1 trials , tests and interviews newcomers wanting to join the time to fight crew
Here also doubles up as a place to ask questions about the project and (in some unfortunate cases ) needing for qualified crew to retested due to their lack of contribution
If you as a newcomer successed in my trials and tests you are free to create your own OC
Once you are finnish here please clear all your posts so it’s clean here
the tests will not be easy, but trying hard is the first step of being part of the game, it shows your loyalty to the project

Class will start in 1 days

1 Like

People who need to be tested
@PineappleCow
@PewPewTrooper112
@anon15550918
@logan_leighton
@BSA_15
@anon43897440
@Adante_Pon
@Fanta_Donut
@subtra3t
(Btw potatoepanda is hard to contact so yahhhh)

1 Like

Can I join?

Sure thing
If you pass the tests

1 Like

OK, let’s run the numbers first.

We already have 18 people who seem to want to be a character.
We are not going over 15 fighters. Period.
Best case scenario, we have 7 fighters. We’re cutting our maximum number in half.

Not trying to be rude, unless you have something epic to get in the top 10 or something, I don’t know if you can be a character. You can probably help out in other ways.

Hey @mlgcoolguys_1, while I’m not part of the collab directly I’d like to make a suggestion. Instead of tests, what if you made a set of clear standards that people can follow to have their contribution in the project? This way, there’s a really clear set of guidelines everyone can follow and the project can continue without needing to put resources into tests and checking!

Just a thought! Good luck with the collab!

3 Likes

I suggest that maybe @pumpkinhead can be a music leader. He made 2 really good songs already.

can i be tested

@subtra3t, you didn’t join until after we closed the invitation. mlg, not sure if you think it’s okay, but this should be the last and only time.

i leave for a few days and wow also do you have everything you need for my character

test meee im ready

Ok time to explain
You may enter and try the tests when ever you want
When and if your pass the tests I will give you either a work pass or a OC I Dee
Work passes allow for the owner to work on the project
But OC IDs allow for working and having a OC
But there is a limited amount so yah

To prevent people from tricking the others in to making an oc for them I have made a custom iD key number for people ( to prevent 4gery )

Your first task is …

Impress me in ANY way as long as it’s on wick

1 Like

Good job :)

1 Like

Chough chough
You will be tested in CREATIVITY LEVEL OF SKILL AND YOUR ABILITY TO WORK HARD

1 Like

Please you guys have one 24 hours
Make something new perhaps

1 Like

:\ i dunno about that one animation wise

ok :upside_down_face:

Spend time and you will succeed

1 Like

well the top one looks like he’s running. the bottom one has a problem where he snaps in place.