Updates on The Inanimate Insanity III/ Invitational Rigs

oh ok dudde

anwyas how are the non conetsnetss II IV RIGS goin?

school is a b- so it’s going to be alot

please dude no more of these arts it’s getting my stuff taken down

huh wydm??

that art AIIC Arts got this taken down go all the way down the bottom

oh im sorry alos heres the web i used https://emojicombos.com/BFDI

Inanimate_Insanity_Strawberry_With_Mic now my fav character love that part when she said i am gonna roll towrads u now

1 Like

I just finished the episode and she is funny

1 Like

Im going to roll away from you now

we need her and the band as the rigs

I know that’s coming with the society rigs

oh didnt know that-

also any updates on the iii rigs?

I have found some actual character assets and a animated candle asset

are they hd orrrrr

there HD also new post
I made

where is it?

I will link it here

ooo cool also are the hd assets gonna be vectors?