Upload your cool animations here!11!111

not really haven’t gotten back into animating yet but with my new tools it’ll be way easier now, so nice to have some nostalgia

1 Like

What new tools you got?

faster laptop, first drawing tablet and better wifi

1 Like

How’s the drawing tablet? I finally got my first one not too long ago and it was pretty helpful so I’m curious on how it is for you?

can I see a drawing with it rq?

i would have to check Krita for a drawing i was doing, but it’s going really well so how’s your tablet?

1 Like

I haven’t been able to use it much so I’m still on the same school chromebook ;-;

here’s an animation I’m working on rn with the touchpad

2 Likes

me too. lol

thats really cool

2 Likes

thanks I’ve been trying out some ideas here’s the file it sounds better with audio ;-;

files too big so I gotta use this ;-;

i’ll check it out, it’s really good.

thanks, can I show you a few more animations I’ve been working on?

sure i’d love to see them.

alr hold up

heres the file

its also to big ;-;

sadly neither of these are finished

1 Like

there’s always some unfinished animations, every animator has gone through it.

1 Like

I dont think I have ANY finished animations ;-;

1 Like

other than like the super old ones like this

here it is
Bob and Rob1-21-2026_19-39-01

4 Likes

me neither, lol

1 Like

or this one

Bob vs RobNo.411-1-2025_18-37-15

2 Likes