Upload your cool animations here!11!111

set it to 100 fps and its funny

What’s an OC?

OC stands fro Original Character

oh okay (10 random letters)

(pov: me being the nerd i am) erm its akshually “original content”

6 Likes

anybody want to make an animation of a character or stickfigure doing parkour?

7 Likes

parkour :)

3 Likes

You want to do a collab?

1 Like

yeah sure!

1 Like

original character

Alright, when do we start?

an animation I made here

3 Likes

heres another

4 Likes

I have no idea ._.

4 Likes

Mind if I join

1 Like

idk ask Moh bc for me its a yeah

hey @Moh_Animator, are we going to make a story board for it this time? so we can coordinate easier and faster?

(also we should try getting a background artist or try to get better at making backgrounds)

Doesn’t it mean both? I think

Whats he saying?

Cool animation by the way :D