Upload your cool animations here!11!111

Oops I forgot the background is transparent :sob:

9 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

random test not sure what to do with this

3 Likes

) there is a fimily of 300 spider :|

3 Likes

oooo planee I like planes!!

NOO THE SPIDERS :sob:

1 Like

My Project (14).wick (37.1 KB)

1 Like

5 Likes

awsome :D. I though it was going to be a dragon

1 Like

thanks!

it was originally meant to be a dragon but I changed it

here’s a pretty big collection of stuff i made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFcBadKbp9M

I started to focus on animating with 24fps. Its annoyingly long but It pays off :)

3 Likes

ok yeah i think im done with this test

5 Likes

nice (10 w)

1 Like

pov me trying to pet my cat when i dont have scnacks

1 Like

NO IT’S TOO PEEEEEEEAAKKKKK- vaporized-skeleton-purple

3 Likes

thankss!!
also thats a tuff reaction pick

2 Likes

new thing im working on for a friend

1 Like

are you still using wick?