Which one is real? >:D

One is me selecting a square, the other is a replication. No images were used in making the fake, only shapes in the editor. I’m considering making an animation involving Wick so I chose to make a replication. I wanna see if you can tell :D

Which is real?

• probably left
  • right one - I’m almost certain
  • maybe left… just maybe
  • maybe right???
  • I seriously can’t tell

0 voters

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 12.05.01 PM
Just so you know, the 2 colors of the selections are the same. putting them closer might help you with the investigation too
I take that back, they’re ever so slightly different - they look more different when they’re put farther away from each other

The right side line of the one on the right is slightly different from the one on the left
(zooming in doesn’t help much with seeing this difference), but so I’ll have to go with my instinct and pick the one on the left to be real, I’ve been using wick for a long time after all.

I didn’t remember which one is correct just now, but I think I know now.

answer

I remember seeing Hanzoh’s reply at the time of knowing which one it was, and I knew for a fact back then it was wrong. In conclusion… the one on the right side is real.

2 Likes

I just remembered 2 months ago me thinking about this, I shouldn’t have gone with my instinct

I forgot this topic existed, but it was fun guessing which one is real and which one is not

2 Likes