Wick talent show! ( Closed )

TOMORROW IS A SPOOKY DAY! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

5 Likes

The order is based on who submitted first, it’s not the finale results

1 Like

oh

1 Like

I’ll be submitting my votes (selecting the 4 projects in about 7-8hrs from now)

2 Likes

me exited
candy
candy

1 Like

C̷͈̖̲̣̳̻̟͙͍̺̃̓̏̑̆͑͒̀ͅ ̷̢̛̬̮̟̟̘̈́͐̄͊͆͊͑̈́̆̃̊̂͑Ą̸̨̼̪̰̯̞̟̯̱̒ ̷͉̼̎̏͂Ņ̴͍͎̗̫̩͚͕̗̗̟̬̘̪̹̿̇͗͑͑̈͗͐͆͠͠ ̴̡̡̩͕̬̜̹̝͚͂͊́̆̅̊͜͝D̸͙̈́̈́͌̄͝ ̷̧͈͚͚͙̬̤̱̹̟̗̞̇͆̈́͒̉̍͐͐̌͆̒̃ͅY̸̥̦̙̱̲̟̼̜̖̖̜͎͖̟̑́͂̀́̅͒ͅ

how do you do that

what did you exit?

@Jovanny, feel free to take ur time.

I might choose my four projects tomorrow, & the poll will hopefully open on Halloween.
I would’ve chosen the four projects today, but I’m having a really busy day

candy candy

I’m currently working on it, give me 0.5hrs

what

@anon43897440, I’m still getting this…

Thank you all for your participation.

Ok, @Hamzah_Al_Ani, Here are my 4 projects:

@awc95014 Project

Pro:

• Colors
  • Interactive - Good Programming skills showed
  • Actually fun

Cons:

• Missing timer on how much time you
    could maintain balls alive
@bluecake Project

Pro:

• Excellent Drawing Skills
  • Multiple Frames made by hand
  • Very good animation and results
@Leslye_Beauchamp Project

Pro:

• Proffesional Looking animation

Cons:

• Only the mouth seems to be redrawn
@Jonathan_Obele Project

Pro:

• Hand Good drawing

Cons:

• 1 Frame Only

wait, u mean head for bluecake’s project, right?

Also, thank u 4 taking the time to write feedback on these projects : )

Yes, they are drawn by hand all of them, instead of motion tween or so…

Oh, I got messed up, I thought it was “multiple frames drawn to make a head,” my bad

My four projects

Jonathan_Obele: Giver

Well, looks like something made by a student from the hudson river school! Remember when I asked u what this symbolized? Well, that was because it looked like a hand of a statue, in the darkness, but then the title of your file was “Giver,” … & after staring at ur drawing for a couple more seconds, u reminded me of the book, “The Giver.” It’s somewhat a dark book and all, I read it for school a few years back, that’s why I felt like ur artwork had a hidden symbol, but I guess u just drew it cause it looks cool. Idk, I might be just overthinking things
:sweat_smile:

509robotic: rpg test

Although your project had a few bugs here and there, u still didn’t give up, and tried to work on this project as well as asked for help. Looking at your older rpg engine, I can already see great improvements, and hoping to see more advanced versions in the future! Good job, overall, u put in great effort which is what matters most
:+1:

Leslye_Beauchamp: Wait a Minute...

Nice! It looks like it was drawn by a full professional… wait a minute, it was drawn by a professional! Well done with adjusting size to make that hand look up close, but one tiny error that I found was that you had the words, “WHO ARE YOU?!,” sent to back. If u just send those words to front, it would make it look complete. Other than that, it looks like it has some tiny anime touches, and it looks very cool
:sunglasses:

bluecake: Project 5

Nice! You’re a great programmer, but now that I see you’re a talented animator as well is mind blown! It’s really rare to see someone good at two “hard to be good at” things, but I guess ur proof that anything is possible : ) Also, ur pfp is blue, ur name starts with blue, and you’re drawing is drawn in blue, so I was just wondering if blue is your theme? It’s really a nice color
:blue_car: :blue_square: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond:

@mlgcoolguys_1, u judged two projects up there, and so were those the only two projects u chose? You can try choosing 2 more projects, let me know once ur done with judging so I can open a poll

1 Like

If we selected different projects, how do we decide which 4?

a poll

1 Like