Wick talent show! ( Closed )

3 (now 2) days until the Talent Show starts, whis is on Sunday

(NY time 4 me, ur probably in a different time zone)

1 Like

Ok guys (and girls), the talent show starts tomorrow! Only then u can submit ur project!

Please, go by the rules to avoid getting disqualified, you have until thursday night to turn in your projects! One project per person!

Whoā€™s gonna be the very first winner of historyā€™s first wick talent show?

First place is gonna have his or her project on the hall of FAME!

Okay hold on can you please add some rules
like no external Images
everything has to be from wick

People can add audio from outside of Wick as long as they have permission, but yes, everything else has to be created by them and wick, and I had this rule as number one up top, first post.

Thanks for pointing this rule out @Jonathan_Obele

I can see that you just never mentioned using images so many people use the limbs and mouth assets from ā€œfandomā€ already

Also can I be please a judge or is that only you for this project?

Iā€™m kinda low on judges (Iā€™m still the only judge 0_0 ),
Iā€™ll have to test ur ability a bit (if u donā€™t mind)

Also, just to make this point clear again, judges choose 4 leading projects, then the rest is voting

First of all, just let me know how active u are

active in the forum?

Im pretty active but I havenā€™t taken part in any collabs yet because most of theme were conducted very poorly

Ok, nice to knowā€¦

Next step, I will get a random project and want u to grade it

okay sure no problem

jimmy some timeā€¦ looking though my files

This is an old project, here it is
yt xray hand.html (2.1 MB)

okay how do you want be to score, out of 10?

Okay well the hand was obviously imported so I would have remove points for that. In terms of creativity there was pretty much all white space and very few elements and It did not seem to work All I saw was a quick hand flash and then a black rectangle ish shape and Im not sure it works like it should

I would say a 1/10

can I be a judge too

Just so u know, that hand was not imported, I drew it and have a yt video of me drawing it. But I do agree with u, itā€™s a 1/10, not because it doesnā€™t seem to work, but because there were no instructions! Thatā€™s what a judge should focus on.

Also, yes @BSA_15, Iā€™ll give u a test once Iā€™m done testing @Jonathan_Obele (he has 1 more test)

Also, max judges is 3, so no one else can apply to be a judge until we know if u guys pass or not

@BSA_15, test this project. I want 2 c how u would view this one

My Project10-10-2020_4-34-38PM.html (2.1 MB)

(guys, Iā€™ll get ur second and last test ready in a second)

Oh my bad I actually thought you didnā€™t draw it great job on that