• Share one project made by you
  • Write a quick description
  • Respect other peoples work

Who’s gonna be the Artist of the Week?
(or the G.O.A.T. )

Wow, exactly reply #90

Anyone can share projects
(other than the judges o/c)

Judges, if u like a piece of work, give it a :heart: to let the person know they did a good job!

@anon43897440 remember one submission per person If thats what you want to submit

Oh um… okay

Hi @anon43897440, nice animation, don’t forget to write a quick description.
That animation looks like it has a nice story, but I feel like u can add more details like color and hands

Thnx for joining us with the talent show, your project is the first :D

I didn’t notice that, thnx 4 letting me know

am I late :slightly_smiling_face:

Not late at all. Some people are still working on their projects, others are submitting in.

We have 1 project submitted in, congrats to @anon43897440 for being the first : )

Reply #100

ok :slightly_smiling_face:

Yee

Here’s my submission…
ChillSpace10-11-2020_3-25-41PM.html (3.7 MB)

3 Likes

this is amazing
this is totally in the top 4 best

i was considering submitting my engine but we have a platformer-related submission already so i’ll try to make an animation :P

besides, it’s just the engine. it’s more of what you make out of it that makes it better. that’s why I like jovanny’s usage of my engine, it gives the platformer engine the imagination and creativity it needs to be a good game or even just a simulation.

1 Like

Thank you! This particular application does not use your engine. These small creatures use small sensor to determine where to go.

Hey, @Jovanny, I think your game is one of the best out there, and like everything else that you make, it’s just amazing! I like how the characters are simple and the colors are put in nicely, well done :D

1 Like

Hey, @Cleetus_Kernel and @Jovanny, it would be great to also have a description of ur projects

Maybe something like what is it based on or how to play?

wait that was @Cleetus_Kernels submission

yee

yee

oh ok :P i saw a super similar design, if not the same design, to your dumbies game and i was like “yep that’s my engine” but thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow thats really cool!

@Hamzah_Al_Ani please lets make a google doc where we screenshot or link the submissions so we can all judge them on a table. It will make the process a lot better and more facilitated. Then we can release it when we have finished

Yes, the dumbies game use your engine. I really like your engine, because it works, and secondly it is implemented so nicely and easy to use. I love it.

In thus one I didn’t need it since im not using gravity or jumping…

1 Like