Amateur animator and game dev.
I’m a boy, and I’m between 13 and 18 years old. My time zone is Pacific, and I’m in the US.
I’ve been animating on Wick for maybe 2-3 years. I joined the forum a bit later. I make both animations and games.
I learned each of these languages from:
- JS: Khan Academy
- Python: SoloLearn
- HTML/CSS: Khan Academy (and some Code.org)
- Java: my parents (my mom made me piggyback my brother’s lessons)
I’m very good at archiving projects. All of these were left to the side, but I plan to come back to them.
- How to Live Forever Only Using 5 Hour Energy (animation)
- Hoop Flight (game)
- Tetr-ish (game)
I probably won’t join collabs, but I’m leading FFR with mlgcoolguys_1 and Kringle_Prinkles.
When and How to Use
You may use my OC…
- without permission
- without notification (it would be appreciated though)
- with credit (provide a link to my Wick profile)
- if the project is kid-friendly (at most 13+)
- if the project is not political
- if I am portrayed in a neutral or positive way
Do not attempt to look for loopholes, and use common sense (there may be missing rules). I hold the final say.
About My Character
My OC (character) is heavily inspired by users on Scratch, even though I don’t use it. It has a circular face with buzz-cut hair, 2 vertical eyes, and sometimes a mouth if it fits the need. It has a rectangle body and 4 stick limbs. The shirt has binary numbers.
I plan on changing it eventually so it has… actual arms and legs. And I will probably get rid of the binary shirt and maybe make it a navy blue hoodie.