Wick Editor v15.2 Update Thread! (Video Export Bug Fix!)

Hi Everyone,

@zrispo and I have just pushed a fix to the video exporter! Long story short, it looks like some of the audio files had hidden video components. Weird! We added some checks which let our video exporter ignore these extra bits of information, and it seems to have fixed the problem. If there are any other issues, please let us know!

Bug fixes

• Fixed a bug where videos exports would get stuck when merging audio and video.
6 Likes

This update will go down in the history of Wickeditor

2 Likes

I am ecstatic for the overhaul. May I ask when the overhaul is planned to be released, and if the downloadable editor will come with it.

Also, I tend to animate with large vectors. More on that:

And–if I’m not wrong–having an editor that doesn’t use wi-fi will allow for this without lag, correct?

1 Like

Hi Luxapodular,
I am new here and I like your editor already but can you make the editor downloadable in the next update
please.
From TheUnknownVirus
(Ps your Editer/Animation studio is really awesome keep up the good work)

Hi Luxapodular,
I am new here and I like your editor already but can you make the editor downloadable in the next update
please.
From TheUnknownVirus
(Ps your Editer/Animation studio is really awesome keep up the good work)

Hey no rush or anything, but how is the next update coming along?

The next update is coming along very well! (albeit slow)

We’ll hopefully be able to post more soon, we’ve decided to do a lot more than a normal update, which we think you guys will appreciate!

Sorry for the extended wait, but know that we’re doing our best to get this out to you all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, glad to hear! I’m pretty hyped honestly lol

My animation wont export keeps getting stuck on generating audio :(
I need help.

Have a nice day

what is with the gray box in the top left, how do you do any thing? the only tutorial i could find is on 0.12 version. im new here and dont know how this stuff works.

I dont know why but autonatic correction (making the line smooth) is not working. . .

@Jeongmin_Lee, we pushed a small change to the brush which fine tuned the “Brush Smoothness” option. The new brush does smooth less, but lines appear in the right place after drawing.

2018-11-01%2011_52_50-Window

Change the smoothness option in the inspector to be higher and let me know if this works!

I mean for the pencil . . . .
![39|690x3smoothness//aEiSSe3ynj8XtakOB23WbxQT0uP.png)
When the smoothness was 100 it made the wiggle like soo smooth wich made it like a line but . . . its not working . . . so now it is hard to write clean round line . . . .

Me too it also doesnt work

For the pencil the Line smoothness is not working . . . . ![39|690x3smoothness//aEiSSe3ynj8XtakOB23WbxQT0uP.png) When the smoothness was 100 it made the wiggle like soo smooth which made it like a line but . . . its not working . . . so now it is hard to write clean round line . . . .

I had that also but it still works in paint brush

no rush but can you say the date i really like the editor its really hard to find normal animating program wich is not flash moho or toon boom and also free i really wanna have fun animating when it will launch i will download immediately thanks for making an AWESOME program

Hi,
I’m new here, Can anyone provide any information about where things stand.
Is work continuing on the new editor? Any info will be appreciated. This project looks very, very promising. Thanks.
steve

Hi Steve,

Work is continuing on a brand new version of the Wick Editor. You can see a very rough version of this new editor at alpha.wickeditor.com (This is basically just a preview of the new drawing tools).

We’re hoping to push out more updates very soon!

ya…whats going on???