(2 side projects I never shared) Plugging in Data / keyboard typing friend

Well, I made this project so when the schedules come out, I plug in my classes, and the point is that the data that I plug in would be saved on the computers local storage, and you’re able to open a child window that has your data, you could move the child window right and left from the original window, and when u do that, the child window stays focused, so you’ll need to close it before plugging in more data. As much as 12 lines are saved, and I couldn’t do that without using google, so thank u google for teaching me how to save : )

Anyways, I was creating this post to share the project for anyone interested in these types of projects. Think of it as a tutorial or something?
(wick) schedule.wick (43.6 KB)
My Project - 2020-09-05T065517.584.html (2.1 MB)

(NOTE: after you have 100 wick saved html files, wick starts naming the html files that way)

I also have a keyboard typing project that I used to improve my typing speed. I used it, and it worked for me since I made it so that it shows you what letter you typed right or wrong, and a map of the keyboard. Everything was made with wick, I just turned the keyboard into a png for greater fps (which could be seen outside the screen). For the fps, I had to use nicks project from this thread.
keyboard wick.wick (2.7 MB)
(Somehow the wick file got uploaded here, but the html version is too big)

Hope these files would help anyone,
Sincerely,
Hanzoh Alani

2 Likes

Both of your projects are very impressive :o

1 Like