3d maze game

3d maze2-20-2022_13-17-00.html (2.1 MB)
mouse to look around
wasd to move

4 Likes

.wick maybe?

Why do you want it

maybie if you can, maybie you could make a mini map that add’s the maze the more you move around so its more easy to traverse, and maybie make the walking speed faster.

probably to make their own maze game.

2 Likes

Very nice project, although it took my a while to notice that there were only 3 walls ;-; , very nice step to making a 3d maze although it is buggy and I agree with gamer_boi that their should be a minimap just showing where the player is in the map and the player speed just be like *30 or *20 instead of being *3 ;-; maybe add it so it can random like make the walls go to different x and y position differently each time the game loads though could be a problem if you want to have the maze game a bit bigger and makes no way to go to a exit. It just my thought ;-;

Probably to learn from you… that is part of why we have a community… it is not only for showcase, but to share our techniques with others, so we can help them grow.

pleas .wick

3d maze2-22-2022_12-29-21.wick (31.4 KB)

I think this is the correct one ;-;

could you not take the wick file?
last time i shared my wick file, someone stole the game and posted it

report them sorry i have had my tech demo stolen too

you can’t do this because this is property of HerbertTheBird and he did not give you the consent to post it and didn’t want to share it

1 Like