3d project attempt

This project is not a “perfect” 3d. I’ve had a 90 frame long project and I’ve duplicated it to make this one only four frames long so it doesn’t work slowly (hopefully). I’ve tested it few times, tell me what you guys think!
here.wick (2.2 MB)
I had to edit the file up to ten times to make it small to upload.
Btw, the “r” key is supposed to reload,
but I deleted some frames for the gun,
so :infinity: ammo for everyone :open_mouth:

3 Likes

it’s really neat! nice job making a good attempt on making something look 3d.

Great work @Hamzah_Al_Ani. How can I use this if I dont have access to the assets and code that is in your wickOBJ’s? Would you consider sharing that work too ?

I think you just gotta make a background, and you move the background when you “turn” left and right. the smileys aren’t part of the background and move differently. the shoot function is probably a hitTest between a smiley and the dot used to aim.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @awc95014 I could probably put the same code that’s in the background into the smileys, you do have a point when it comes to how everything is moving, and so I edited the project, here’s what I got done so far:
First room, the tutorial:
gif number one
Second room, the crime scene:
gif number two
And third, searching for the grave:
gif number three
Too bad I can’t upload a .mp4
What should I add or change?

1 Like

i never noticed the other rooms. is this a different project?

1 Like

the best way to share videos is to upload it to drive and share the drive file with us. with the gifs it seems pretty good but it’s still a bit confusing.

1 Like

you can also share your bigger file with us via drive, then we can help you.

1 Like

You do have a point, I’ll try to do that, but unfortunatly I’ve had the project on a school account
And turns out I can’t convert a .wick file to make it smaller

sorry, not sure what you really mean. you can use a personal account, upload a wick file there (doesn’t have to be converted to anything), and link share it. that’s how i share some of my files. depending on the district, it might restrict sharing anything to within the district, so if you don’t have a personal account and that’s the case… then i’m not sure what to do, sorry.