A cartoon collab ( like the kleetus kernel one )

In this collab it will work the exact same way I’ll write some nonsense and you’d animate. the way you know what to animate is I’ll put a mark before your part like

Jovanny-
Once upon a flame

Or

Mojad-
Your mom

Those are just example names but you get the point though hopefully just stop when you get to the other person’s name so same as the kleetus kernel one but well create a discord chat to do it

Well, here is…
UnceUponAFlame.html (2.1 MB)

Here is the project:
OnceUponAFlame.wick (69.2 KB)

2 Likes

@butt -
Super Cow

actually those were just random things i thought of

@butt I Haven’t heard anything from you…!?

I know… but Since I wasn’t animate anything officially for the community, I just create that based on your random example…

I’m more a Game Dev guy.

oh so sorry ill send you something really sorry

Oh, no. Nothing to be sorry about. I’m fine… I’m not looking for work or anything… I’m very busy developing a small platformer… hope you liked it though… (The Once Upon A Fire…)

ok good im writting the script now its very very simple

i also like the once upon a flame

1 Like

actually i dont know if i can do this right now but i can do it after halloween cause im very busy with bad cow shorts season 3

As a suggestion. You might need to prepare a list of all the work that you want to be involved and give priorities to them… that would help you to not do everything at the same time. My experience is that when you try to do that, you end it up finishing a lot less… or in cases nothing.

1 Like

wait can i join

Yah but it’s not gonna start till after Halloween

ok :grinning:

Sure boyyyyyy

Why do people mess up my name? they call me Ryan, Kleetus Kernel, Kleetus Kernel Kornious, etc. My name is RAYAN. My username is CLEETUS KERNEL CORNIOUS/CLEETUS_
KERNEL.

Srry :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

meh. I’m not angry I’m just confused. when the name is literally in front of you, it should be easy to remember properly.

Yah it was a long time since I read your name when I wrote this

Yeah, I don’t know. It’s… I don’t know. I just-- don’t.