A Collab with Someone [PEOPLE FOUND]

Thinking of some sort of comedy animation with another person. Maybe I could do one half of the animation and the person I collab with does the other half. Honestly, I’ve run out of ideas.

5 Likes

I could do it

1 Like

same too :)

Alright.Yesterday, I made a script using an online movie script generator. It might take long but it’s gonna be worth it. I’ll mark the pieces of the script that you animate. I’ll send you the document later. You need Notepad to open it. There should be a (name): at the beginning of a scene animate a clip of that scene until you see someone else’s tag. (Example:

Mojad:
Once upon a time…

PineappleCow:
A cat ate the fiddle.
) In the example, mojad should stop animating the scene when reaches PineappleCow’s scene(The scene with PineappleCow:). That’s how the collab will work.

1 Like

do you have a YouTube channel?

1 Like

yes, “mojad”

searched it up and I found a channel called Mojad with 42 subs. The most recent video is “somebody once told me” Is it you?

yup, that’s me.

Alright. Here’s the script. make sure to put watermarks on your scenes. Since I can’t transfer the file to Google Drive, I’ll have to copy the Text from the txt document and paste it into google docs.
Forgetful David-13

1 Like

when you’re done, dm me the scenes. Don’t make the scenes too long.

I’ll edit them together

the future is now

entertainment is randomly generated

i’m done with two of the running scenes:
My Project (2) (1)

Now featuring your favorite characters! Danny DeVito, gives you an egg in trying times! CUTE ANIME GIRL, has no faith in you. Purple Guy, He’s a murderer who’s Danny DeVito’s Best Friend! And new villains called DAVID-13s!

whoops i have to do it separately: My Project (2) (1)

dang it! i don’t know what’s happening.

It’ll be fine.

Here’s the first scene: FD1 Make sure to make DAVID-13 an image of a virus.

I… don’t know if I can do this

I have a weird feeling that DAVID-13 is a reference to COVID-19. Am I right or is it just a coincidence and I’m being immature to think that? Well I guess that it’s immature to think of it nonetheless morethOnking

2 Likes