A few suggestions

I narrowed down a few things that I and a lot of other people have been having problems with in the past month or two.

1. Paint bucket
    The paint bucket works pretty well when you first open up a project but after drawing a bit it starts to take super long for the bucket to fill in an area. It sometimes gets so laggy for me that I have to refresh the page and start over. So please fix the Paint bucket tool.

2. Large projects or projects with too many assets make the editor (almost) unusable
    I have noticed that with really big projects or projects with many assets that it makes the editor lag very badly. Sometimes to the point where you can’t use it anymore and you have to refresh. Please fix this because many of us are beginning to make longer and more detailed animations and games.

3. Editor leaves some sounds out after exporting
    You guys are already working on that one.

4. Adding text is a little weird
    Maybe it’s just me… I find it annoying that whenever I place text into my project and I type something into it, I have to click on the select button before exiting out of the text box. If I don’t press select before exiting out, it makes the text box disappear. Don’t know if that bothers anyone else.

And that’s really about it I think.
These are just things I noticed that kind of bug me while I’m working on the editor.
Feel free to add anything else to my list…

4 Likes