A theory 🤨 (closed)

There are social groups on the wick forums people who associate with different people I don’t know which group I’m in you guys decide also I think there are ages with different people on the forums

I agree with ur theory about the age group, but I think there is also a group of people who prefer animating, others coding, some just draw, and everyone has their own talents. When everyone’s talents combine, it’s just a mind- blown :exploding_head: amazing combo.

I would say your in the animators group cause of ur amazing cow - toons

1 Like

(off topic message)

But thats just a theory… A WICK THEORY

3 Likes

there was no point in that, you could’ve just kept it in your head. it’s a 2-month old topic and the reply serves no purpose.

That’s just your theory @awc95014

Your own… WICK THEORY

2 Likes

it’s not a theory, it’s a restating of discourse’s request not to revive old topics.

i don’t mean to be some strict random person acting as the owner, I’m just trying to keep the forums a bit more informative than trashed. if everyone revived random topics, it would be hard to search through the forum to find answers because half the replies serve no purpose.

2 Likes

Again that’s just a theory a restating of discourses request not to revive old topics theory

I’m giving a serious request to not spam and send useless replies and you’re just gonna use the same joke that made me reply with a PSA? And you did it 3 times to the same person. Like, where did you get the idea to do this? (edit, now it’s 4 times) (edit, now it’s like your whole profile filled with spam)

And to everyone doing this: I don’t appreciate it, it’s annoying, but you don’t care and you keep going. What is your message? I’m probably gonna just let you be because I seriously don’t want to deal with you guys, but know that it’s against the Wick rules to spam. If you don’t want to call it spam, call it useless replies. I’m probably just gonna flag these from now on, I really don’t know.

i’m pretty convinced you’re getting hacked at this point

I have a feeling someone else is using butt’s account since butt isn’t that active & not the type to make these type of posts

1 Like

I was thinking of that too. If he is doing it on purpose, we might have to ban him.

his pfp changed

Yep he’s hacked. @Hamzah_Al_Ani, your right about this

Oh, btw I gotta do something.

i don’t know what to believe anymore. I’m hoping this person will stop.

Oh, I’m 50 percent that it is him and I’m 50 percent that it’s someone else

Really though this all just a theory… A WIIIIICK theory.

I’m pretty sure it’s just some kid being a memer. Why don’t you all loosen up a bit. The kids username is butt. I mean seriously.

don’t take advantage of this.

you did this twice already. i don’t know if you’re missing my point that it’s against the rules to spam, or, as i said, if you don’t want to call it that way, send useless replies.

I’m not really sure what you mean. Are you theorizing right now?

No, this is kinda off topic. But call it the Butt Of 20.