@noobfield you said vibe coding is apps is bad will check this out man and its open source
Its called artcraft
The forums are used for sharing creations, getting help, and many more things with wick editor. It is NOT used for someone trying to win a little argument about ai, and being rude to people because of what they think. Use the forums correctly, you sound like 7 year old.
He (probably, I’m not sure and don’t want to be wrong) is seven.
ArtCraft (I know about since everyone is talking about it) was that could be done for years, it just wasn’t very economically viable.
Not only that, I would say that Adobe products’ design & workflow are very bad and should be re-thought.
I’m not seven my good sir
Please, stop posting topics that have to do nothing with Wick Editor, forums are supposed to be for sharing art and getting feedback on your animations and games. Off-topic posts are prohibited.