Affinity and WickEditor Game Demo

Hi Community,

I bought Affinity Designer v2, and I think it is a great Vector Based Drawing software for the price. After a few days of practicing, I was able to produce these graphics and then upload them into Wick Editor. Here is the Demo…

AirlandWick1-20-2023_21-47-13.html (3.7 MB)

Please let me know if you like it… I will do a tutorial on how to make these kinds of games.
Controls:

• Move: Left, Right, Up, Down
  • Shoot: x
5 Likes

maybe worth adding, I’m using a vector editor called Figma, which is a free app you can download from the internet. i’m using it to make sprites for my stacker game.

not a lot for me to show here, but here’s the blocks i am designing for my stacker (they might change idk yet). probably not as advanced as affinity but if you need simple graphics with a free editor, Figma’s good.

2 Likes

Good to know about it… there should be plenty of them… we should use the one that work the best for your work pipeline.

I’m learning Blender 3D (again for maybe the 3rd time in my life) and I think that I could model this ship in 3D.

Affinity:

Ship_Normal

Blender 3D Model: (Of course, what you are seeing imported to Wick Editor below are PNGs)

More Screenshots

2 Likes