Age Limit?

I’m wondering if you have an age limit to post here. Some of my students are having technical issues, and I wonder if it’s possible for them to contact you on the forum directly. They would range from 14-15 years old.

Renee

They need an account to make posts. They’ll not be able to reply or make posts until creating an account or signing in, they can only view. From there they have to earn trust levels the more they are on the forum. when people are new they don’t have a whole lot of abilities.

Ok, but can they ask a specific question about why something isn’t working, or ask for help creating ?

The purpose of these forms is asking for help, so your students would be able to ask questions on topics they need help on, and anyone on the forms who could answer the question would be honored to help your students, and that’s what makes these forums easy to use. Like how @awc95014 said about privileges, they’ll be able to have more freedom in posting after earning trust. @discobot, old pal, show them how you can help!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

huh… didn’t know you could summon a bot. @discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. — Napoleon Hill

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Reply "@discobot start {advanced-tutorial} " to start it (my guess would be that it would send you a message rather than start the tutorial here)

@ProfoundlyAverage, our minimum age limit for accounts at the moment is 13 years old.

1 Like

That’s good, that means I survived the age limit :relieved:

So did @ProfoundlyAverage’s students

@discobot start advanced tutorial

https://forum.wickeditor.com/t/advanced-user-features/9055/64?u=netflix_n_kil @el_desconocido53