All frames get pushed left when selected - Timeline Shortcuts Bug?

Has this bug been reported already?
I don’t think so. Couldn’t find anything that matched.

Describe the bug
I was testing out the shortcuts to move frames left or right “Cmd + shift + ,” and “Cmd + Shift + .”. I selected a group of frames 6 - 20 and tried out the shortcuts intending to add some space after frame 5. The timeline glitched out and all frames were deleted? I hit undo a bunch to get it back to how it was before testing out the shortcuts. Now any time I select any frame it pushes all the frames to the left. For example, if i select frame 10, all the frames 1-10 match frame 10. If the frame I select is the first or only frame on that layer, it deletes the frame. I have since downloaded the project and re-uploaded it to see if that would clear the behavior, but it hasn’t changed.

Expected behavior
I’m not sure, I just wanted to test the shortcut to move the frame left or right, to see what the shortcuts do.

Screenshots

*Computer Information

• Device Type: Desktop
  • Browser Chrome
2 Likes

Thanks for reporting the bug! A moderator/admin should review this. (Welcome to the forums)

2 Likes

I just came here to report the same thing…

mmmmmmmmmm maybe don’t use the shortcuts? i don’t think i’ve used those shortcuts before and i haven’t had this issue.

I haven’t been able to successfully shorten a frame in between other frames. For example, if frame 3 is two frames long

1 2 3 3 4 5

and I manually drag the right edge of frame three to make it one frame long I get a longer frame 4 like this

1 2 3 4 4 5

If I keep going down the conga line, I can shorten frame five and eventually get

1 2 3 4 5

Which is easy if I am only dealing with 5 frames but much more difficult when the frame count is at 80 or 220…