Animation Contest! (CLOSED)

Hello everybody, and welcome to my first animation contest! In this simple contest, you are going to make an animation in the gaming category . Great examples of this are:

Minecraft animations
Roblox animations
Fortnite animations
Among us animations
Fall guys animations

Animations should be 2D and be within 30 seconds to 2 minutes. You must use the Wick Editor for your animation. This contest is just for fun, so you can see how other Wick users animate. There are no rewards.
Projects should be turned in by February 5th, by posting your video below or using a link to your video.
On Feburary 5th, I will announce the top 3 animations.

UPDATE: THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED! Let me know if you guys want me to make another contest below!

2 Likes

I think that I will try out this contest :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah, same

1 Like

Here yah go! Also @Luxapodular can i release this on youtube. Just asking cause it has the words wick ghost in it

Here’s the contest entry!

5 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with that.

2 Likes

I made an updated version if youd like to see it. The only thing I changed was an animation error

Sure! Make sure your animation fits within the time constraints. If 30 seconds is too much, I am ok with 15 seconds.

iam gonna join i will do a among us animation

1 Like

here’s my gif

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums @DRPOPULARZ, your among us animation looks nice :)

Thx But how do i make my characters talk (iam on a chromebook)

Here’s two tutorials that will help with adding sounds to your project:

Why are you copying @anon85487110

a flag is sufficient.
Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 11.28.23 AM

I have a animation called Dranster Attack that I was working for a few weeks and its still unfinished because I’m taking a break from it.

oh ok , can I see the preview

Welcome to the forums DRPOPULARZ!

Another way that many novice animators use to make their characters talk is to add speech bubbles/text bubbles.

1 Like

I tried to be as random as possible, and this was the result…

Here is an animation of the amazing spiderman 2 swinging sence

6 Likes

That’s good!