Animation Contest

I was going to ask how to submit our animation (if a video or eternal html would be ok) when I read again the rules
For my animation I’m making a good deal of components in inkscape and import in wickeditor so I guess I’m out (rule 6)
Still it’s a great initiative! Hope to hear soon good news from wickeditor

Can I use editing softwares to add sounds and some filters to the animation

No, or at least not for the competition. What we will evaluating is a wick file, nothing else.

Sounds and Music can be added to the Wick Editor. You can use a 3rd party software to edit sounds or produce them, but is not required. I recommend to use “free to use” music and/or sounds that are already created.

Can I have my animation and post it elsewhere on social media or is it supposed to be only in wick forums

1 Like

When I am done with the animation do you want me to export it or save it?

For the contest, you must submit a wick file. See rules 6 and 7. The selected animation will be posted on my youtube channel.

Besides that, you are the owner of that animation, you can post it where ever you want.

For the competition, you must submit a wick file. Read all the rules and make sure that you don’t break any.

ok thank you : )

I am so excited for this contest. I’ve seen pretty much everybody’s work here, and I have to say…
The Wick Editor Community is probably the most talented communities I have seen ever, and probably the most respectful community. There is way too much pros about this community that I even forgot some of them while writing this. May the best Animation win. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Are we allowed to trace over imported images?

@Desmond, sure, as long as you don’t break rule 6.

quick question, are collabs allowed (like whoever collabs splits the money with the other people who collabed

No. Sorry. They are not allowed this time.

ok just checking, since i was going to see if @ 8bit wanted to collab or something (not actual ping since its a pain to check notifications)

Can I post multiple entries using one account?

It doesn’t say anything about not being able to but they do say you have to submit a wick file, so… I guess so! Oh, and welcome to the wick editor forums

1 Like

Yes, you can, but I prefer that you put good quality in only one of them rather than having two entries with less quality.

Can I Collab with someone so he/she can make the sounds?

No collabs allowed, sorry. Please use free to use sounds.

oh thanks for the info