Another project :D

le tingy (mini rage game) (1).html (2.1 MB)
here ya go, a very small project I made in one sitting.

Iā€™m planning to work on it more.

Nice one! I played it at least 10 times before I realize that there is no more than 5 :smiley:

Glad you liked it! Iā€™m planning on 15 total questions, 1 will be a bonus one. I might also add a beat the clock challenge and a speed run challenge.

le tingy (mini rage game) (1).html (2.4 MB)
this is the new one. it has the same name, but i think i overwrote the previous one. the first few questions are the same, so if you beat the game without seeing new questions, tell me.

1 Like

i might be harsh on the lack of clues, but try your best. you can always ask me if you really want to know. share me your times on how fast you beat it!

How to best take on this game (try not to look at this until you really give up)

iā€™ll give you a hint on a few things: explore all the possibilities, like clicking on text or letting the timer expire and seeing what happens.

1 Like

Feels like the Impossible Quiz from back in the day! Love it!

2 Likes

Hereā€™s one questionā€¦ might change the third answer

AĻĻŹ…Ņ½Ź‚ Ņ½Ī±Ęš ĻŅ½É³ĘˆĪ¹Ź…Ź‚. Not the weirdest thing Iā€™ve read.

why baron?

wdym by that? just a nickname that i like to go by. got called a different name other than my real name once, and the rest is historyā€¦ i guess

no i mean why do you want to change the 3rd question :laughing:

I kinda lost motivation to keep working on it, I havenā€™t touched it sinceā€¦ april i guess. I suppose I can clean it up and get rid of the pointless stuff, make it a bit easier so that people actually want to finish it, make the final few questions, and release it. maybe rename it because ā€œle tingyā€ is a dumb name to give this.

I got stuck on 14 and I quit

well it was meant to be a crappy game when i had no motivation.

and this is no longer true. became false a long time ago.

1 Like

I was just saying I got stuck

1 Like