Anybody made any cool GIF's yet?

Nice work! :slight_smile:

not bad!
if you want to work on it, a good video to help would be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haa7n3UGyDc. The video is by Alan Becker talking about Squash and Stretch, one of the 12 principles of animation.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

You can make it loop seamlessly if you make the camera follow the stick figure or you let the stick figure end offscreen and start offscreen!

thanks, awc95014!

This thread has been bouncing around for a real long time, eh? I made a couple about a month ago when I first started playing around with Wick. Here is the first one I did:

ExplodingHeadFrog

9 Likes

And here’s the second:
Factory

13 Likes

How did you get the scanner to go down only the head?

Well that’s the only place I animated it! I was gonna do the whole body but I didn’t want the gif to be too long. So I just drew a red line across the head, made some red dots around it, then on the next frame did the same thing slightly lower, and so on.

Ok, thanks :)

Hey, you seem like a very cool guy. Do you have a YouTube channel that you can link?

crop

6 Likes

7 Likes

Here’s my first Animation I made:

Sadly i forgot the ears of the mouse!

Here’s my second:

the last few frames are a bit… strange.

My third:

I was a bit too lazy to animate the rope from the balloon ):

My fourth:

This is from Harry Potter :film_strip:

and the fifth:

Inspired by GoodL

6 Likes

WOW this is impressive! :clap:

1 Like

Thanks so much! Yours are great too! The head turns on the stick figure are really smooth.

1 Like

8 Likes

Im Working On Extending The Fold Flip Animation. After a year of not animating, I want to pick up projects that I saved and continue my work.

1 Like

Simple Act Of Boredom

5 Likes

Yet Another Simple GIF

6 Likes

I’ve just discovered the Wick editor but I’m having a lot of fun with it! Here are two little Gif I made :grin:

9 Likes